This position is responsible for supporting the development of and flawlessly executing against an annual retail marketing calendar for all full-line and outlet stores in the Americas. The incumbent must have the ability to contribute strategically and build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships and adapt to the ever-changing processes and schedules that the retail business requires.
Partner with senior management to develop annual retail marketing plans in support of new and existing products that drive traffic, conversion, ADS and brand goals. Assist in the development of the overarching strategy for stores with timelines to achieve goals.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and initiatives for new store openings, including promotional events and activities.
- Own and publish monthly marketing/promotional calendars (including special offers, sweepstakes, sales associate contests, in-store events).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Planning and Allocation, Creative, Merchandise Manager, Retail Operations, CRM, Ecommerce, PR, Legal, and Channel Merchandising to ensure that planned marketing initiatives are thoroughly supported.
- Present marketing plans at key milestones to internal and field teams. Flawlessly execute all plan tactics, ensuring consistent delivery of message across all channels including social, email, in-store and in-mall/outlet center.
- Work closely with Retail Operations to proactively assess retail performance issues and develop retail marketing solutions to address, and partner to manage and track the retail marketing A&P budget/deliver marketing programs on budget.
- Forecast, track and analyze promotional programs, report results and make recommendations for adjustments to achieve goals.
- Effectively present and communicate projects status, key decisions and next steps to key stakeholders. Lead briefing sessions with the creative and visual merchandising teams; evaluate creative concepts and provide approvals, ensuring the final in-store creative product delivers on key objectives.
- Partner with ecommerce team to effectively drive traffic through email and other online platforms.
- Partner with CRM to leverage the power of the Platinum Rewards program in the retail channel.
- Direct Marketing Specialist’s efforts related to all mall marketing opportunities to drive traffic and increase sales.
- Stay abreast of and monitor competitor marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Position will spend time in both the Waltham, MA and Woodstock, CT offices. Position requires additional travel (approximately 5-10%).
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5-7 years; experience in the retail specialty sector, with a demonstrated ability to define opportunities and drive sales. Experience in the beauty or lifestyle sector a plus. Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Email resume and cover letter to:
Or send to:
Crabtree & Evelyn, Ltd. Attn: H.R.
102 Peake Brook Road, Woodstock, CT 06281
To learn more about our company visit our website at: