Platinum Rewards Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Crabtree & Evelyn Platinum Rewards Program (the "Program"). By joining the Program, you agree to these terms & conditions. Use of any Program membership at any time subjects the user to the provisions of this Agreement.
Platinum Rewards Program
Saving is a beautiful thing. Crabtree & Evelyn's Platinum Rewards program rewards our customers with even more savings.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") apply to the Crabtree & Evelyn Platinum Rewards program (the "Program"). Use of any Program membership at any time subjects the user to the provisions of this Agreement
Membership in the Program entitles customers to the following benefits in-store and online from the date of sign-up:
- $5 reward certificate for quarterly purchases of $25 - $44.99
- $10 reward certificate for quarterly purchases of $45 or more
- 15% storewide* savings to use during your birthday month
- Subscription to Crabtree & Evelyn E-mail Exclusives
- Access to Members-only events, discounts and promotions
Storewide savings only applies to Crabtree & Evelyn branded products and excludes gift cards, gift wrap, shipping and handling, taxes, sale items, apparel and accessories. Other exclusions and restrictions may apply, ask a Sales Associate or Customer Service for details.
- Membership is only valid in the USA and Canada.
- There is no membership fee for the Program and no purchase is required.
- Memberships can be obtained only at participating Crabtree & Evelyn stores and at crabtree-evelyn.com. Memberships cannot be obtained at licensed Crabtree & Evelyn stores or at independent specialty boutiques.
- Members who join the Program online will not receive a physical membership card.
- A valid email address is required for initial membership and for continued membership.
- By joining the Program, members also automatically subscribe to Crabtree & Evelyn's Email Exclusives and will receive, and agree to receive, promotional emails from Crabtree & Evelyn. Members may unsubscribe from Crabtree & Evelyn's Email Exclusives at any time without losing their Program membership. Members who unsubscribe from Crabtree & Evelyn's Email Exclusives will continue to receive, and agree to receive, emails from Crabtree & Evelyn relating to the Program, including but not limited to emails relating to reward certificates.
- Program rewards, discounts and other benefits are valid only at participating Crabtree & Evelyn stores and at crabtree-evelyn.com.
- Program rewards and discounts only apply to Crabtree & Evelyn branded products and are not applicable to the purchase of gift cards, gift wrap, shipping and handling, taxes, sale items, apparel, or accessories.
- Program rewards and discounts cannot be combined with any other offer unless the other offer specifically states otherwise.
- Reward certificates will be sent to the email address provided at sign-up or as subsequently updated by the member.
- Quarterly purchase amounts for earning rewards certificates are calculated based on final merchandise prices after discounts, offers, promotions and coupons are applied. Charges for gift wrap, packaging, taxes, shipping and handling do not count toward quarterly purchases.
- A Birthday Bonus email offer will be sent in members' birth month (if provided) to the email address provided at sign-up or as subsequently updated by the member.
- Program rewards and discounts only apply if membership is active at the time of purchase. Members will not be reimbursed for purchases made before membership is activated or after membership is de-activated.
- Memberships are for individual use only and are non-transferable. When used at crabtree-evelyn.com, a member number may only be associated with one crabtree-evelyn.com account.
- Only one (1) Platinum Rewards membership is allowed per individual.
- Members must provide accurate member information in connection with their memberships, including name, address, email address and telephone number and are responsible for updating such information as necessary. Members may update their information at a participating Crabtree & Evelyn store or by calling Customer Service at 1-800-272-2873.
- If a membership card is lost or stolen, the membership number can be obtained at participating stores or from Customer Service.
- Crabtree & Evelyn may terminate any membership in its sole discretion at any time, without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, the belief that continued use of the membership would (a) violate any provision of this Agreement or applicable law, or (b) otherwise be harmful to Crabtree & Evelyn's interests.
- Crabtree & Evelyn may change or terminate the Program or any or all of its benefits in its sole discretion at any time, without notice and for any reason.
- The Program is effective in the USA as of December 1, 2011 and in Canada as of March 15, 2012 and replaces all prior Crabtree & Evelyn customer loyalty or customer rewards programs, including but not limited to the Crabtree & Evelyn Platinum Membership Program and the Crabtree & Evelyn Preferred Customer Program.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
Use of the program and any of its associated benefits is at your sole risk. The program benefits are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Crabtree & evelyn, ltd. , c&e canada inc., and all of their affiliates, directors, officers and agents (collectively, "program providers") expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Program providers make no warranty that (i) the program will meet your requirements, (ii) the program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you from your use of the program will meet your expectations.
Program providers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if program providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from : (i) the use or the inability to use the program or any benefits thereof; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered via the use of the program; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your program data; or (iv) any other matter relating to the program.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental, consequential or other damages, accordingly, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to conflict of law principles.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any breach thereof) or the Program shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules (including without limitation the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes), the judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party. The foregoing shall not preclude Crabtree & Evelyn, Ltd. or C&E Canada Inc. from seeking any injunctive relief in State, Provincial or Federal courts for protection of its intellectual property rights (including such rights of its respective licensors).
This Agreement, including all documents referenced herein, represents the entire understanding between Crabtree & Evelyn, Ltd. or C&E Canada Inc., and any Program member or user with respect to the Program and supersedes any other agreements, statements or representations. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the meaning of any terms. Any user of the Program is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Changes to this Agreement
Crabtree & Evelyn may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice or liability by posting a revised Agreement online. Any change shall take effect immediately, unless otherwise provided. You may view the current version of this Agreement at any time online. You may also obtain a copy by calling Customer Service at 1-800-272-2873.