This position will be responsible for the purchasing and planning of assigned products and materials.
- Identify, develop and evaluate new sources for supply.
- Place and manage purchase orders with suppliers to support safety stock levels.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with vendors relating to the organization’s quality, delivery and price requirements.
- Support the preparation of monthly forecasts to suppliers.
- Maintain accurate purchasing information records electronically.
- Communicate discrepancies and resolve disputes between vendors and the organization.
- Assist in support of engineering programs from the development cycle through the start of production. Further maintain cost controls for new products.
- Communicate project tracking status to key internal customers.
- Review and manage inventory levels to achieve target levels.
- Identify and implement cost reduction strategies.
- Support capacity planning between vendors and buyers.
- Manage and support timely disposition of non-conforming material with the Quality department.
- Support the updating of all purchasing-related SOP’s.
Email resume and cover letter to:
Or send to:
Crabtree & Evelyn, Ltd. Attn: H.R.
102 Peake Brook Road, Woodstock, CT 06281
To learn more about our company visit our website at: